Do incremental import or export operations between Fossil and Git. Subcommands:
- fossil git export [MIRROR] [OPTIONS]
Write content from the Fossil repository into the Git repository in directory MIRROR. The Git repository is created if it does not already exist. If the Git repository does already exist, then new content added to fossil since the previous export is appended.
Repeat this command whenever new checkins are added to the Fossil repository in order to reflect those changes into the mirror. If the MIRROR option is omitted, the repository from the previous invocation is used.
The MIRROR directory will contain a subdirectory named ".mirror_state" that contains information that Fossil needs to do incremental exports. Do not attempt to manage or edit the files in that directory since doing so can disrupt future incremental exports.
- --autopush URL
- Automatically do a 'git push' to URL. The URL is remembered and used on subsequent exports to the same repository. Or if URL is "off" the auto-push mechanism is disabled
- --debug FILE
- Write fast-export text to FILE rather than piping it into "git fast-import".
- Do the export even if nothing has changed
- --limit N
- Add no more than N new check-ins to MIRROR. Useful for debugging
- Reduce output. Repeat for even less output.
- More output.
- fossil git import MIRROR
- fossil git status
Show the status of the current Git mirror, if there is one.