The "open" command:
Open a connection to the local repository in FILENAME. A checkout for the repository is created with its root at the working directory. If VERSION is specified then that version is checked out. Otherwise the latest version is checked out. No files other than "manifest" and "manifest.uuid" are modified if the --keep option is present.
- Initialize checkout as being empty, but still connected with the local repository. If you commit this checkout, it will become a new "initial" commit in the repository.
- Only modify the manifest and manifest.uuid files
- Allow opening a repository inside an opened checkout
- Force opening a repository with missing content
- Set timestamps of all files to match their SCM-side times (the timestamp of the last checkin which modified them).
See also: close