The "/docdir" page:
Show the files and subdirectories within a single directory of the source tree. This works similarly to /dir but with the following differences:
- Links to files go to /doc (showing the file content directly, depending on mimetype) rather than to /file (which always shows the file embedded in a standard Fossil page frame).
The submenu and the page title is now show. The page is plain.
The /docdir page is a shorthand for /dir with the "dx" query parameter.
- Show only files in this check-in. If omitted, the "trunk" directory is used.
- Directory to display. Optional. Top-level if missing
- Show only files matching REGEXP
- Do not attempt to display the README file.
- File links to go to /doc instead of /file or /finfo.