The "backoffice" command:
Run backoffice processing on the repositories listed. If no repository is specified, run it on the repository of the local checkout.
This might be done by a cron job or similar to make sure backoffice processing happens periodically. Or, the --poll option can be used to run this command as a daemon that will periodically invoke backoffice on collection of repositories.
- Show what this command is doing.
- --min N
- When polling, invoke backoffice at least once every N seconds even if the repository never changes. 0 or negative means disable this feature. Default: 3600 (once per hour).
- Do not queue up or wait for a backoffice job to complete. If no work is available or if backoffice has run recently, return immediately. The --nodelay option is implied if more than one repository is listed on the command-line.
- --poll N
- Repeat backoffice calls for repositories that change in appoximately N-second intervals. N less than 1 turns polling off (the default). Recommended polling interval: 60 seconds.
- Enable debugging output on stderr