The "leaves" command:
Find leaves of all branches. By default show only open leaves. The -a|--all flag causes all leaves (closed and open) to be shown. The -c|--closed flag shows only closed leaves.
The --recompute flag causes the content of the "leaf" table in the repository database to be recomputed.
- show ALL leaves
- order output by branch name
- show only closed leaves
- show only cases with multiple leaves on a single branch
- recompute the "leaf" table in the repository DB
- -W|--width <num> Width of lines (default is to auto-detect). Must be
- >39 or 0 (= no limit, resulting in a single line per entry).
See also: descendants, finfo, info, branch