The "rss" command:
Usage: fossil rss ?OPTIONS?
The CLI variant of the /timeline.rss page, this produces an RSS feed of the timeline to stdout.
- -type|y FLAG
- May be: all (default), ci (show check-ins only), t (show tickets only), w (show wiki only)
- -limit|n LIMIT
- The maximum number of items to show
- -tkt HASH
- Filter for only those events for the specified ticket
- -tag TAG
- Filter for a tag
- -wiki NAME
- Filter on a specific wiki page
Only one of -tkt, -tag, or -wiki may be used.
- -name FILENAME
- Filter for a specific file. This may be combined with one of the other filters (useful for looking at a specific branch).
- -url STRING
- Set the RSS feed's root URL to the given string. The default is "URL-PLACEHOLDER" (without quotes).